To add a map to your page:
- Go to the Create & Update tab of your Web Hosting Control Panel and click the "Add-Ons" link.
- Choose "Maps."
- In step 1, enter the address you want to display on a map, such as your home or business.
- Click the "Generate Code" button in step 2 to create the HTML that will be used to display the map button.
- Click the "Select Code" button to highlight the HTML code.
- Copy the code by holding down the CTRL and C buttons (Apple and C for Mac users), or choose "Copy" from the Edit menu of your browser.
Once you have copied the HTML code, you can add it to the web page in which you'd like to place the map. Add the code to the part of the page in which you'd like the map button to appear. Learn how to add HTML to your page.
You can also add a Yahoo! map to your page using PageBuilder or SiteBuilder. Learn how to use PageBuilder add-ons or SiteBuilder's Yahoo! Map feature.