The following is a list of requirements and information that you must have or gather before using the Yahoo! Merchant Solutions Extension:
- Merchant Solutions account: an active Merchant Solutions account is required to download product catalog data and publish pages. Note: This extension does not work with legacy/standalone Yahoo! Store. The Yahoo! account must be a Merchant Solutions account using Catalog Manager.
- Yahoo ID: the Yahoo! ID or FTP username that is allowed to publish pages to the Merchant Solutions Hosting account.
- Yahoo! ID Password: the password associated with a specific user account.
- Store Account Name: the Store Account Name that identifies the specific Merchant Solutions Account that the extension will be used with. (Please ensure that there are no blank spaces at the beginning or at the end of the accountname in this field)
- Published Catalog: Must have published your product Catalog.
- Enable catalog.xml: To use and update the Store Catalog in Dreamweaver you must enable the export of store contents catalog.xml. (The export of store contents settings can be found by clicking on the "Search Engines" link under the Promote column in your Store Manager).
System Requirements: The following software environment is required to run the Yahoo! Merchant Solutions Extension.
- Operating Systems: Win XP, Win 2000, Win 98SE, Win NT, Win ME.
- Dreamweaver: Dreamweaver MX 2004 (7), Dreamweaver 8.
- Internet: An internet connection is required to see available images and to publish your pages.