The Store Tag Wizard generates the unique Store Tags that are associated with each of the items in your catalog.
To use the Store Tag Wizard:
- Sign in to your Yahoo! Store account.
- Click on the "Store Tag Hub" link in the "Edit" section of your Store Manager page.
- Click on the "Store Tag Wizard" link.
- Search for the item whose Store Tags you would like to obtain by entering your search terms in the "Search for a Product" field and clicking "Search." (If you like, you can also select an item from the "Select a Product" pull-down menu and click "Select.")
- Once you have located the item, you will be able to see the individual Store Tags for each of the item's attributes.
- Select the tag you want, copy it (use "Ctrl+C" to copy), and then paste it into your existing web page in the editing tool you are working with (use "Ctrl+V" to paste).
- Save the page in your Web Hosting or Store account.