To get started using Shipping Manager, click the Shipping Manager link located in the Order Settings column of your Store Manager. Merchants not open for business can also set up methods and rates using the Shipping Wizard.
We suggest that you follow these instructions for setting up your Shipping Methods and Rates:
Register with UPS
- Registering to use our integrated UPS functionality will give you access to UPS Shipping Methods, UPS Real-Time Rates, and shipment processing using the UPS Shipping Tool.
- Do one of the following depending on whether you are open for business or not:
- Merchants Not Open for Business: Start the Shipping Wizard, select "Calculate Rates Automatically using UPS", and click Next. You will select your store and enter the UPS Registration process.
- Merchants Already Open for Business: Click the "Register to use our integrated UPS functionality" link in the promotion module on Shipping Manager or visit UPS Solutions. Please note: To use our integrated UPS functionality you must have a UPS Account.
- Once you are registered to use our integrated UPS functionality with your account, go to the Shipping Methods section of the Shipping Manager.
- Click the Edit Methods button and check the boxes for the official UPS Methods you wish to use and click [Update].
- Click the [Change Order Display] button to rearrange how the list of methods will appear on your checkout pages.
- Click the Shipping Rates link and click "Add Rule".
- On the Select Location page, choose the "Anywhere" radio button. Click Next.
- On the Select Method page, choose one of the official UPS methods. Click Next. Please note: You can not select "Any Method" on this page to have access to UPS Real-Time Rates.
- On the Choose a Rule Type page, select UPS Real-time Rates. Click Next. (Click the Next button until you are finished adding the rule.)
- Repeat above steps for each UPS method offered at your store.
- Visit the Settings link in your Shipping Manager to enable UPS Tools and configure UPS settings. Learn more about Shipping Settings.
Publish Order Settings
- Once you have completed configuring your Shipping Methods, Rates, and Settings, you must click the "Publish Order Settings" link located in the Order Settings column of your Store Manager.
Shipping and Tax Test
- Now that you've added your Shipping Methods and Rates and published your Order Settings you can use the Shipping and Tax Test to verify that your rates are working correctly.