The Preferences page of the Store Manager allows you to control aspects that affect you directly as you view and manage your store.
Figure 1: Store Manager Preferences page.
- Controls Position: Determines whether the Editor toolbar in the Store Editor appears at the top or bottom of the page.
- Notification Preferences: Select this check box to be notified when your site is updated. This can be useful if you are the store owner but you employ another person or company to design your site in the Store Editor.
- Page Not Found Handling: Choose to redirect pane not found errors to your store home page or a custom 404 error page built in the Store Editor. Learn more.
- Time Zone: Use the drop down menu to select your local time zone. All statistics will be reported using the new time zone.
- Use secure (https) mode: Use the drop down menu to select whether the all pages accessed through the Store Manager are served through a secure connection or only pages with order information. Currently, only the areas where personal information (such as credit card numbers) is stored and where access to your store is controlled are served through a secure (https) connection by default.
- Java Preference: Select this field to use Java where possible in your Store Manager.
After making any change, click the "Change" button and publish your order settings from the Store Manager to publish these changes to your site.