Yes. The default button label and button style settings for your customer registration buttons may be customized in the Visual Customization section of Checkout & Registration Manager. You may also choose to upload your own button images to use in place of existing customer registration buttons.
To edit your customer registration buttons:
- In Checkout & Registration Manager, click the Visual Customization link.
- Access the Configurable Styles area of the Visual Customization section, and click the Checkout Buttons tab.
- On the Checkout Buttons page, select the button you wish to edit, and click the "Edit" button. Customer Registration buttons include the "CustReg" prefix. View button descriptions and functions.
- On the Edit Button page, customize your button settings. Here, you may edit the button label, choose the button style, or upload an image button.
- Save your changes.
- Publish your Order Settings.