You can customize the font type and font color used for links in your checkout pages. Examples of links in checkout pages include:
- Item name in the shopping cart section
- Links such as "Keep Shopping" "Edit" or "Cancel"
To customize your global text link style:
- From the Checkout & Registration Manager main page, click the "Visual Customization" link.
- Select the "Configurable Styles" option.
- Scroll down to the "Text Links" area.
- Select or enter options for the elements you wish to customize:
(A preview of your selected text link style appears below these fields.)
- Font Type: select a font type for standard text.
- Font Color: enter a hexadecimal color value (for example #0000FF for blue) or click the color picker link to select a color from a limited palette of colors for standard text.
- Click "Save" when finished or click "Preview" to save and view your changes.
- Return to the Store Manager and publish your changes when ready.