The Checkout & Registration Manager allows you to add text or HTML to any checkout page using the Page Message field. The text or HTML you enter in the "Page Message" field will appear above the section headers for the page but below the Header region (if applicable), Progress indicator (if applicable) and Company Logo/Text area (if applicable). You control which pages include a page message on the page tabs within the "Page Configuration" module.
To add a text message:
- From the Checkout & Registration Manager main page, click the "Page Configuration" link.
- Click the tab of the page where you wish to add a text message.
- Enter the text or HTML you wish to appear in the "Page Message" field.
- Click "Save" when finished or "Preview" to save and view your changes.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for any additional pages where you wish to add a message.
- Return to the Store Manager and publish your changes when ready.