The Design Wizard offers three choices of site header for generic templates and two choices for pre-designed templates. The choices are as follows:
- Text: Use this option if you do not have a company logo to use. Once in the Store Editor you can adjust the font type, font size, and font color of your company text.
- Logo: Use this option if you have a logo you wish to use for your store. The logo will be uploaded to the header region of your template. By default, your logo can be a maximum of 300 (wide) x 150 (height) pixels. You can increase the size in the Store Editor after completing the Design Wizard.
- Header Background: Use this option if you have a graphic for the entire site header region (760 pixels wide maximum).
- With pre-designed templates, the option to upload a header background graphic is not available within the Design Wizard. This is to prevent overwriting a graphic that is part of the template design. You can upload new header background images from within the Store Editor after completing the Design Wizard.
- While you can only choose one option in the Design Wizard, all templates support the use of a header background image and company logo (name-image variable) at the same time. You can find these options in the Variables page of the Store Editor.