The Store Editor includes a setting to control how item options are displayed. The Order-style variable controls the display of item options and includes the following settings:
- Normal: Displays the name, code, price, and all applicable fields and all item options on the same line but will wrap to additional lines as needed (see figure 1).
- Two-line: Displays the name field on one line, and displays all other fields and item options on a second or more lines as necessary.
- Multi-line: Displays all item fields and item options on separate lines (see figure 2)
Figure 1: Item with options with Order-style variable set to "normal".Note the name (superwidget), code, proce, and item options appear together.
Figure 2: Item with options with Order-style variable set to "multi-line". Note the name, code, price, and itme options each appear on separate lines.
To display options on a separate line:
- From the Store Manager, click Store Editor.
- Click the "Variables" button in the Editor Toolbar.
- Scroll to the Store Properties section.
- Select "Multi-line" in the Order-style drop down menu.
- Click "Update".
- Publish your changes.