The following are the most common reasons your security key might not be accepted:
- Security keys are case-sensitive, keep in mind while entering your Security Key that "password" is different from "PaSsWoRd" or "PASSWORD".
- Punctuation and special characters matter.
- Make sure you have cookies enabled for your specific browser:
- Make sure that you have not accidentally added a space at the beginning or end of the security key.
- If you requested a one time security key reset, make sure you are copying/pasting the security