A Business Mail Administrator can create, edit, and delete email addresses and assign administrative privileges to other email users from the Email Control Panel.
To access the Email Control Panel:
Sign in to your account at http://mail.yourdomain.com/
Note: Be sure to replace "yourdomain.com" with your domain name. You'll be prompted to enter your Yahoo! ID and password if you haven't already.
- You should automatically be taken to your Business Mail account. If you are not:
If you're using the original version of Business Email, Classic interface, your available email accounts are listed on the left side of the screen. Select your Business Email account from this list.
- From the main Yahoo! Business Mail page, click the Tools (gear) icon link in the upper-right corner of the page.
Business Email Tools (Gear) Icon
- Select "Mail Options" from the pull-down menu.
Business Email Tools Pull-Down: Mail Options
- Click the "Administration" link located in the left column.
Mail Options Menu: Administration
- Click the "Manage" link under "Manage Business Email".
Business Email Administration: Manage Link
- The Email Control Panel will open in a new window, where you can add email users, check your email, and more.