In Yahoo! Mail, we've made it even easier to add, edit, and manage your contacts. Here are a few tips:
- To add a contact: When you compose an email, a recipient who isn't in your Contacts will display with a + next to the name or email address. Click the + to add them.
- To manage contacts: To view, edit, delete, or sort your contacts, click on the Contacts tab at the top of the page.
- Composing mail using contacts: When you are composing an email message, you can do the following:
- Double-click on a name to edit the contact's email address
- Drag and drop names to re-order them or move them to another field
- Right-click on a name/email address for more options