The best way is to copy & paste the URL, which is the web address in the window at the top of the page that looks like http://www.yahoo.com. Here's how:
- Start composing an email to the person to whom you'd like to send the web page.
- In another tab or window of your browser, go to the page that you'd like to send.
- Select the URL in the address window at the top of your browser, either by clicking once or by clicking and dragging across the entire address, until it's completely highlighted.
- Copy the address:
- PC: Press ctrl + c on your keyboard to copy the address, or in the Edit menu, select Copy.
- Mac: Press command + c on your keyboard, or in the Edit menu, select Copy.