For most people the HTTP 200 error is temporary and easily fixed, in fact, most of the time the HTTP 200 error clears itself very quickly.
If you are still experiencing the problem, or you see it again and again, the following steps may fix the problem:
- Try clicking the reload/refresh button on the browser you are using.
- This error can sometimes present itself if you have run out of browser memory. Close all of your currently open browser windows and restart your web browser. Retest by going back to Yahoo! Mail and and see if the message returns.
- Reconnect to the Internet. This issue can occur when you are running into a poor internet connection.
- If you are using a modem, disconnect from your ISP and reconnect.
- If you are in a hotel or using free wireless access: Make sure your connection is still active. You should try disconnecting from the network and reconnecting.
- If you are connected to a home broadband network (such as Cable or DSL), you may want to try rebooting your modem or router.