Most issues with Yahoo Mail can be resolved with some basic internet browser, ( such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), troubleshooting steps. Issues such as Missing Scroll Bars, Missing Text Input Fields, and General Issues with the performance of Yahoo Mail are just a few very common issues with simple solutions. You just need to know where to start. Listed below are the most common solutions to issues with Yahoo Mail. The steps in these articles have helped many customers and may also help you. Some of the information provided can be long and technical but, we want to make sure you have all of the necessary information to resolve your issues.
Table of Contents:
- Disabling Internet Browser Add-ons / Plug-ins
- Temporarily disabling anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall products
- Clearing your internet browser’s Cookies and Cache
- Restarting your computer
- Updating Flash Player
- Testing with a different internet browser
- Testing from another computer
- Troubleshooting Attachments
If you still have questions, you can get help from fellow users by joining the discussion (or leveraging the archives) on the user run “Y-Mail” discussion group or by asking a question on the Yahoo Mail category of Yahoo Answers .