To edit settings for other email accounts you access with Yahoo! Mail:
- Sign into your Yahoo! Mail account. Click Options in the upper-right of your Mail page and select More Options.
- From the list on the left, click Accounts.
- Click Add or edit an account.
- Click once on the account you want to edit. Then click Edit. (To delete an entry, click Delete.)
- Edit your settings. You'll recognize all the same options you had when setting up the account.
- When you're done, click Save Changes.
Please note: For security reasons, your password does not appear. If you need to type a new password, just type it in the space provided.