Yes. You can read your Yahoo! Mail messages in Netscape, Eudora, or Outlook by subscribing to the Mail Plus service. With Yahoo! Mail Plus, you can also:
- Write and send messages from Yahoo! Mail using your other email account's address.
- Send messages up to 25MB in size.
- Send email without the Yahoo! promotional text at the bottom.
- Enjoy an uncluttered Yahoo! Mail experience, with no graphical ads.
Subscribe and set up your Yahoo! Mail Plus account to read your messages in another email program. Click "Options," choose "POP Access & Forwarding," and follow the directions.
To learn how to configure your email program, please choose one of the following:
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 (XP) and 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 98 and 2000
- Outlook Express 5 and above
- Mozilla Thunderbird
You can always visit and make use of the Yahoo! Mail web site whenever you like, even if you're accessing your Yahoo! Mail through a different account.