To remove your paid Yahoo! Directory Submit listing, you'll need to enter a request to cancel it on the Yahoo! Directory Order Management page.
How to remove your Yahoo! Directory Submit listing:
- Go to the Yahoo! Directory Order Management page in the Yahoo! Directory Listing Management Center.
- On the left side of the page, Under Tools & Services, click Approved Orders.
- Click the Order ID for the listing you wish to cancel.
- In the upper-right part of the page, click the link for How do I cancel this order.
- Select whether you wish to cancel the order immediately or upon expiration.
- Click the Yes, Cancel My Listing button.
When the request is processed, the listing will be deleted from the Yahoo! Directory, but it will not necessarily be deleted from Web Search results.