Once you've created folders, you can:
- Select a bookmark in your list and drag and drop it into a folder.
- Select the checkbox next to each bookmark you want to change and click the Move button on the action bar to move those bookmarks to a selected folder.
Once you've tagged a bookmark, you can:
- Quickly locate it by searching your bookmarks for that tag.
- View all the bookmarks saved with that tag by clicking the Use Tags link in the upper left corner of the Yahoo! Bookmarks Home Page.
- Add or delete tags by selecting the checkbox next to each bookmark you want to change and then selecting Edit Tags from the action bar.