We've given Yahoo! Bookmarks a facelift. And we've added some great new features. For a quick introduction, take the new Yahoo! Bookmarks tour.
- Central Action Bar: Go to bookmarks.yahoo.com and see how the action bar above your bookmarks simplifies bookmark management. You can change how your bookmarks are displayed or you can add, edit, move, send, or delete bookmarks, all with the click of a button.
- Searchable: All your Yahoo! Bookmarks are now searchable. No more scrolling through long, complicated lists to find a link.
- Cached Copy: Yahoo! Bookmarks lets you save both a link to the live web page and a cached copy of the page in case the original page is not accessible.
- Drag-and-Drop: To move any bookmark, just select it and drop it into the desired folder.
- Thumbnails: We display a small snapshot of the web page you saved, making it easier to browse and identify a particular bookmark.
- Sharing: Just click the Send button. It's very easy to email or instant message your favorite bookmarks to friends.
Please use the following link to learn How to Get Started with Yahoo! Bookmarks.