Your web browser might be showing you an older cached (saved) copy of your horoscope. Clearing your web browser's cache and loading a fresh copy of the page should clear up the problem.
To delete your cache and history files in Internet Explorer 7.0 for Windows:
- Choose Internet Options... from IE's Tools menu.
- Click on Delete under Browsing History.
- Click on Delete All at the bottom, and choose OK if prompted.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the Internet Options window.
- Close and re-start your browser.
To delete your cache and history files in Mozilla Firefox version 3.0 or later:
- From the Tools menu select Clear Private Data...
- Check boxes next to Cookies, Cache, and Authenticated Sessions.
- Click Clear Private Data.
- Close and restart your browser.
To delete your cache in Safari 3.0.x:
- First click the Safari menu.
- Select Empty Cache from the Safari menu.
- Then, click the Safari menu again.
- Select Preferences from the Safari menu.
- Select the Security Tab.
- Click Show Cookies.
- Click the Remove All button to remove all cookies.