Why doesn't Verizon Yahoo! fit my screen?
If your page no longer seems to fit within your screen, there are a few things you can check:
- Bookmarks Module: If you have long bookmark titles, this may force the narrow column to be wider.
- Message Boards Module: Some posts that contain unusually long links or words may force the wide column to be even wider.
- Currency Converter Module: If you track lots of currencies, this may force the wide column to be even wider.
- Comics Module: Some comics may force the wide column to be even wider.
- Briefcase Module: If you have large file names, this could force the column to be wider than normal.
- Verizon Yahoo! themes and custom fonts: Some fonts and font sizes will make your page wider. To adjust the font, follow these steps:
- Click the "Change Colors" link in the Personalization bar near the top of your Verizon Yahoo! page.
- On the next page, click the "Customize Theme" link in the right column.
- At the bottom of the Header and Sub-Header sections, adjust the font size to make it smaller.
By adjusting the settings above, you can keep your page from being wider than you'd like.
Did Help answer your question?