The Verizon Yahoo! Terms of Service ("TOS") forbids email abuse. It's very important to us that any violations of these policies are identified and addressed. We appreciate your assistance enforcing these policies!
Verizon Yahoo! users agree to not use Verizon Yahoo! to:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a VerizonYahoo! official, forum leader, guide, or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose.
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
For the complete Yahoo! Terms of Service ("TOS"), click here.
For the Universal Anti-Spam Policy, click here.