- From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options."
- Click the "Security" tab.
- In the box at the top of the window, make sure the "Internet" icon is highlighted. If it is not, click it once to highlight it.
- Click the "Custom Level" button near the bottom of the window.
- Scroll down through the list of settings to the section marked Scripting, and locate
the "Active Scripting" setting.
- Make sure "Enable" is selected. If it is not, click to select it.
- Click the "OK" button to close the Security Settings window.
- Click the "OK" button to close the Internet Options window.
Did Help answer your question?