Your POP settings are available in your Email Control Panel. To access these settings:
- Sign in to your Business Control Panel and click the "Email Control Panel" link associated with your plan. The Email Control Panel will open.
- Click the "Additional Options" link. Your POP settings are located near the top of the page, under the "Your POP/SMTP Settings" heading.
- Sign in to your Business Email account at http://mail.yourdomain.com (be sure to replace "yourdomain.com" with the domain name associated with your account).
- Click the "Options" link in the upper-left corner of the page, then choose "Manage Business Email" from the pull-down menu. (If you're using the original version of Business Email (Classic Interface), the "Options" link is located in the upper-right corner of the page). If for some reason the Manage Business Email link is not available, you can also access the same page by:
The Email Control Panel will open in a new window. Once in the Email Control Panel, click the "Additional Options" link. Your POP settings are located near the top of the page, under the "Your POP/SMTP Settings" heading.
- Selecting "Mail Options" from the "Options" pull-down menu
- Clicking the "Administration" option on the left side of the page
- Clicking "Manage Email Addresses"