How can I sync my contacts in att.net Contacts to address book on my Apple Mac?
- First, check to make sure you're running Leopard Mac OS X 10.5 or higher. To check for the version of Mac OS X, click the Apple menu and select About This Mac. Only the operating systems Mac OS X 10.5 or higher support the sync feature for att.net Contacts.
- Open your Mac's Address Book. From the Address Book menu, select Preferences.
- Check Synchronize with Yahoo. Click Agree on the terms of service. Then enter your ID and password.
- Open iSync. Click the iSync menu and select Preferences. Check Enable syncing on this computer and Show status in menu bar if they are not already. A sync icon — two arrows in a circle — appears in the menu bar. Click the sync icon, and then click Sync Now.
- For the first sync, choose either merge or replace the contact data on your computer with att.net Contacts. Click Sync.
- For subsequent syncs, click Sync Now from the sync menu.