The time displayed on your My Yahoo page is based on the time zone selected in your Telecom account. So if it is incorrect, the first thing to do is check the information in your account settings, and change it if you need to. Here's how to do that:
Start by making sure you are signed in to your Telecom account. If you see a
Hi, (Your Name) link at the upper right hand corner of your page, you are signed in. If you see a button instead, click it and enter your Telecom ID and password.
- Once you are signed in, click your name in the Hi, (Your Name) link at the upper right hand corner of your page. This takes you to your profile on Telecom.
- Click the Account Info tab in your profile. For security reasons, you may be prompted to re-enter your password.
- Scroll down to Account Settings and click on Set language, site, time zone.
- Select your Time Zone preference from the pull-down menu. For the United States, make sure to select US Eastern, US Central, US Mountain or US Pacific rather than the GMT time adjustment. This will correctly set the time zone for all your Telecom properties.
- When you are satisfied with your selection, click Finished. Your update will take effect immediately.
If this doesn't solve the problem, click the Contact Customer Care button on this page for further assistance.