There are a number of ways to add contacts to your Yahoo Address Book:
- Use the Quick Add Contact module at the bottom or top of the address book to easily add new contacts. Enter the information in the fields provided and click the "Add" button.
- Click the "Add Contact" button on the left side of your address book. Next, enter the contact information for the person. Click "Save Contact" when you are finished.
- Click the "Quickbuilder" button next to "Add Contact" and "Add Category." QuickBuilder setup allows you to search your Yahoo Mail messages for contacts and add them to your address book. Once you get your search results, you can use the checkboxes and add these contacts to your Address Book.
- Search for people using People Search. When you find a contact you would like to add, click the "Add to Address Book" link.
- When you receive Yahoo Mail, you can click the "Add Addresses" button attached to the incoming email to automatically add the sender's address to your address book.