There are two ways to do this:
- Visit Facebook’s website at www.facebook.com where you can sign up and create a new account.
- You can also start the linking process through Yahoo!. You’ll gain an account with Facebook and create a link to your Yahoo! Account at the same time.
Here's how to do this:
- Go to your Yahoo! Pulse website.
- Click Settings located at the upper-right corner the page.
- Click Manage my linked accounts under the “Linked Accounts” label.
- On the new page that opens, click Link located at the right of Facebook under "Accounts You Can Link".
- On the new page that opens, Click Sign up for Facebook.
- Fill in the requested information, and then click Sign Up.
- Type the security characters in the text box, and then click Sign Up.
- Click the Go to button to open your email account so that you can confirm your new account and link them as well.
- In your Inbox, open the message from “Facebook”.
- Confirm your Facebook account by clicking the indicated link.
- Return to the email message and confirm your link between Facebook and Yahoo! by clicking the indicated link.
Note: You can add any email address you have, and your password should be at least 6 characters.
You’ll be guided through several setup pages.
Now you have a Facebook account and a link between it and your Yahoo! account. If you have updates to share, you should start seeing them in each account.