To create an ad:
- Click the "Campaigns" tab.
- Choose a campaign.
- Choose an ad group.
- Once you are on the Ad Group Details page, select “Create New Ad.”
- For tips on writing your ad, click the “Show Best Practices” link to view a list of guidelines that can help you write a better ad. The Sponsored Search Editorial Guidelines also includes some suggestions.
- To create your ad, provide a:
- Short Description
- Long Description
- Destination URL
- Ad Name
- Preview your ad in the “Ad Preview” section.
- Tip: If you're unsure about what to write when creating your ads, take a look at what other advertisers are saying in their ads. Click a keyword in the Keyword list to view up to six ads containing that keyword.
- You can use the “Insert Keyword” feature for your title and/or description. Learn more about Insert Keyword.
- Once you have entered in your ad details, click “Save”. The ad is then displayed in the Saved Ads list.
- To create another ad, start over at step 6.
- If you want to use a previously created ad as a starting point for a new ad, click the “Copy” link under the existing ad in the Saved Ads list. The existing ad information will appear, and you can edit the parts you want or don't want to reuse.
- If you are finished writing ads, click “Done”.