If you received this message when trying to install the Pager, please return to the main Pager site and download the "Works for everyone" version (instead of the "Fast download").
If you continue to receive this error message even after you have downloaded the Full version, please let us know. If you can do the following, it will help us to find a solution:
- Verify that the Pager installed to its default directory, C:/program files/yahoo!/pager . If you clicked the Next button during install and did not enter a new path, then the Pager installed to this directory. If you did enter a new path, try installing the Pager to its default directory. Please let us know if this solves the problem for you.
- If you continue to experience the problem, click the Start button, then Find, then Files or Folders
- In the field next to Named, type Wininet.dll and click Find Now.
- If the search does not find any files, please let us know.
- If the search does find a file, please let us know the location of the file (e.g. "C:/windows/system"), and the date and size of the file.
You can include this information on our feedback form.