To copy contact information from Palm Desktop to your Yahoo! Address Book:
First, export information from your Palm Desktop.
- Open Palm Desktop version 2.0 or greater.
- Go to the Contacts view.
- Choose a single contact…or more than one. To select multiple contacts, hold down the Ctrl key and click the contacts you'd like to add.
- From the File menu, select "Export vCard".
- Click "OK".
Now import this .vcf file into your Yahoo! Address Book:
- Open your Yahoo! Address Book and click "Import/Export" in the upper-right corner.
- In the Import section, select "vCard (.vcf file)" from the pull-down menu.
- Use the "Browse" button to find the .vcf file you exported from Palm Desktop.
- Press the "Import Now" button. That's it! Done.
Please see the System and Software Requirements for Import/Export.