Here's how to print mailing labels from your Yahoo! Address Book
- Click "Print Mailing Labels" in the upper-right corner of your Address Book.
- Choose "Your entire Address Book" if you want to print labels for all the contacts in your Address Book that include mailing address information. If you want to print labels for contacts from one specific category, select "Category" and choose the category from the pull-down menu. Only contacts with actual mailing address information (street, city, etc.) will be printed.
- Choose a Layout. Two columns? Three? Make sure your choice matches the sticker-paper stock in your printer.
- At the bottom of this page is a button to download Adobe® Reader® if you don't already have it. You'll need Adobe Reader to print your labels.
- Once you've downloaded Adobe Reader, or if you already have it, click "Display for Printing".
- A "You have chosen to open…" dialog window opens asking if you want to Open the Address Book .pdf file, or Save it to Disk. We recommend choosing the "Save it to Disk" option, saving the file to your computer (your desktop, for example) and then opening it from there. Remember, when you open the file, you only see contacts with actual mailing address information (street, city, etc.).
- You're all set to print! Either select "Print" from the File menu of Adobe Reader, or click the printer button in Adobe Reader's toolbar. In the print options box that opens, there is an option to select a "Page Scaling" option. To ensure that the printing will fit the labels, choose "None." Then choose "Print."