How do I resize my Rogers Yahoo! Browser cache?
If you have a small hard drive or limited space on it, it is a good idea to limit the size of your cache, so it never gets so big that it affects your workflow.
To adjust the size of your cache:
- From the Tools menu, select "Internet Options."
- On the General tab, under Temporary Internet Files, click the "Settings" button.
The Settings dialogue appears.
- Next to "Amount of disk space to use," specify the size you want your cache to be in megabytes (MB).
- Click "OK" to close the Settings window.
- Click "OK" to close the Internet Options window.
Is this enough information?
Back to previous page