How do I use the Sidebar?
The Sidebar allows you to access your favourite Rogers services from anywhere on the Web. The Sidebar displays up to six services at a time. Each service is displayed as a Sidebar module. All Sidebar modules have two views: a collapsed, or "mini-module" view, and an expanded, or "active" module view. Only one Sidebar module can be active, or expanded, at a time. (For a complete description of each Sidebar module's functionality in each view, refer to the
individual Sidebar module help articles.)
With the Sidebar, you can:
- Switch to the active Sidebar module by clicking the mini-module you want to use. The mini-module you click becomes the active Sidebar module, and the currently active Sidebar module changes to its mini-module form.
- Change the width of the Sidebar by clicking the vertical divider that appears between the Sidebar and the content displayed in the web page area, and dragging that divider to the right or left to make the Sidebar wider or narrower.
- Move the Sidebar to the left side of your browser window by pressing the "F7" key. Press the "F7" key again to move it to the right side. (Alternatively, you can select "Move To Left" or "Move To Right" from the Sidebar menu.)
- Close the Sidebar by clicking the "Sidebar" button located in the upper right corner of the browser window. Open the Sidebar by clicking the same button. (Alternatively, you can select "Hide" or "Show" from the Sidebar menu.)
- Add or remove modules that appear on the Sidebar or the order in which they appear.
In its active or expanded state, each Sidebar module offers an option menu that allows you to further customize each module and perform various actions specific to that module's content. To display the option menu, click the >> button on the active Sidebar module.
Is this enough information?
Back to previous page