The following are the most common reasons your security key might not be accepted:
- Security keys are case-sensitive. Please be sure the Caps Lock key on your keyboard is not on.
- Punctuation and spaces are significant in your security key. Please verify all punctuation.
- The system date and time are very important. Check to make sure that the date and time on your computer are correct.
- Make sure you have cookies enabled for your specific browser.
- Make sure that you have not accidentally added a space at the beginning or end of the security key code you entered.
- If you have received a new security key, try copying and pasting the new security key. Read the Copy and Paste Instructions for additional help.