There are a couple of reasons why Yahoo7 Yahoo Address AutoComplete might not work.
First, double-check to see if Yahoo7 Yahoo Address AutoComplete is enabled.
To do this:
- Click "Options" in the upper-right of your Yahoo7 Mail page.
- In the "Management" category, choose "General Preferences."
- Toward the bottom of the page, in the "Message Actions" section, you'll see an Yahoo7 Yahoo Address AutoComplete setting. Make sure the "Use Address AutoComplete (default)" option is selected.
A few other things to check:
- Is the address that you're typing in your Contacts folder? If not, Yahoo7 Yahoo Address AutoComplete won't work for you.
- Do you have the latest Yahoo7 Toolbar? If not, Yahoo7 Yahoo Address AutoComplete might not work.
- Finally, you might have a compatibility issue with the browser you're using.
- IE 5.5 and above for Windows and Mac
- Netscape 7.2 and above for Windows and Mac
- Mozilla 1.x and above for Windows and Mac
- Firefox 1.x for Windows
Remember, even if you can't autocomplete addresses, you can still insert contacts from your Contacts folder by clicking either "Insert addresses" or the "To:" link on your Compose page.