Table of Contents:
- Disabling Internet Browser Add-ons / Plug-ins
- Temporarily disabling anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall products
- Clearing your internet browser’s Cookies and Cache
- Restarting your computer
- Updating Flash Player
- Testing with a different internet browser
- Testing from another computer
- Troubleshooting Attachments
One of your security applications, such as your antivirus, anti-spyware, or firewall products, may be causing a problem with your Yahoo!7 Mail. To see if this is the problem, try temporarily disabling your security software to see if the issue goes away.
- For most security software products, you can right-click on the security software icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen, near the system clock. This will usually pop up a menu with Preferences or Disable as an option.
- Once you have disabled the application, try accessing your account to see if the issue has gone away.
Please Note: In some cases, you might not be able to completely disable the security software. The directions for each security software package differ from vendor to vendor. If you need help, please get in touch with your security software vendor or computer Help desk.
Previous Step: Disabling Internet Browser Add-ons / Plug-ins