Did you change the password for that other mail account? If so, did you also update your Yahoo!7 Mail account? Yahoo!7 Mail doesn’t know if you have a new password unless you enter it. So, editing this information in your Yahoo!7 Mail account settings should correct the problem. And it’s simple!
To do it:
- Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Mail page.
- Under “Management”, click Mail Addresses.
- Click once on the account to highlight it. Then click Edit.
- Under Receiving Mail, enter the new password in the field provided.
- Click Save Changes in either the upper left or lower left corner.
Note: If you update this setting and still have trouble, contact your Internet Service Provider or your work or school’s Network Administrator to see if too many password attempts tripped a switch that temporarily blocks your account.