Comments and posts on Yahoo7 pages allow you to start discussions, ask questions, and share your opinions. Like any other community, we have a core set of principles that must be followed by all members. Here’s a few things to consider as you post:
• Please be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters.
We're a community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think, believe what you believe or see what you see. So, be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members.
• Use standard writing style and punctuation.
Regular sentences and basic grammar will help others understand you.
• Be a good citizen.
When you see a great comment/post you agree with, give it a thumbs-up. If you see abuse, report it. We're committed to doing our best to stop abuse on comments/posts and, with your help, we can make a difference.
• Do not use profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content as determined by Yahoo7, at its sole discretion.
Sexually explicit and vulgar language are not welcome on the site. Also not welcome are belligerence, insults, slurs, bullying, racially offensive and generally objectionable speech. If you wouldn't say it in public, don't post it on Yahoo7.
• Comments/posts should not harass, abuse, or threaten another's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
Please do no invade others privacy.
• Comments/posts aren't a soapbox to vent personal frustrations or rant about issues.
If you would like to engage in off-topic conversations, please use one of Yahoo7's other community services Yahoo7 Messenger Chat Rooms
or Yahoo7 Forums which are better places for those conversations.
• Don't post anything that violates the laws of your country, state, regional area, or city. Don't try to trick people into sharing their personal information, steal anything (like copyright or trademark material), or break into places you shouldn't be.
• Do not post personal information including phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, or credit card information belonging to you or others.
Remember this is a public forum.
• Do not copy others' material, trademarks, or other intellectual property—it is illegal.
This includes cutting and pasting content from other websites. Comments/posts should be your own original thoughts.
• Do not post HTML, viruses, or other malicious code.
Don't post links to sites that contain viruses or malicious programs or that interfere with the operation of Yahoo7 properties.
• Don’t use comments/posts for commercial purposes.
Yahoo7 properties are for personal use only. If we find you selling products, services, or yourself through your comments, we will terminate your account.
Yahoo7 reserves the right to refuse or remove any comment that does not comply with these guidelines or the Yahoo7 Terms of Service and to terminate your Yahoo7 account (including email) for a violation. Yahoo7 is not responsible or liable in any way for content posted by its users.