To search for a particular ad, you will need to:
- Click the "Campaigns" tab.
- Choose a campaign.
- Choose an ad group.
- Once you are on the Ad Group Details page, you will need to choose the “Ads” tab.
- You will see a list of all the ads in the particular Ad Group you have chosen.
- To search for a particular ad in the ad group, simply type in all or part of the ad name into the search box and click “Search.”
- If you would like to conduct an advanced search, select the drop-down arrow next to the “Search” button and select “Advanced Search.”
- Once you select this option, you will be able to search by Ad Name, Ad Status and Editorial Status (if you have enabled both Sponsored Search and Content Match). Please note that your filter options will change depending on the Distribution Tactics that you have selected.
- After you enter in the relevant search parametres and click “Search,” you will get a list of all the ads that meet these parametres.
Note: You also have the ability to conduct a search for campaigns, ad groups, keywords and ads using the “Search” function located at the top of each page within the Campaigns tab.