How to add Hotel Ratings and Reviews
Ratings and Reviews:
Ratings and reviews help users make more informed travel decisions and improve the Yahoo! Travel experience.
- The Yahoo! user star ratings provide "at-a-glance" information about what other users have liked (or disliked) based on a 1 to 5 star scale.
- Reviews are written by users and provide more details about the overall experience.
- Ratings and reviews are written by third parties and are for informational purposes only.
- In order to submit a rating and review, you must have a Yahoo! ID and be signed in. For assitance in obtaiing a Yahoo! ID, please see "How to register for a Yahoo! ID"
Note: Yahoo! does not represent or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information, and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use, including for any offers or transactions for products and services resulting from this information.
Rate a Hotel
Please follow these steps to rate and review a hotel:
- Visit Yahoo! Travel Hotel Guide.
- Search for a hotel in the search box by entering a city and clicking Search.
- On the Hotel results page, click the hotel you want review. You will find yourself at the Hotel's page.
- In the "User Ratings and Reviews" section, you can rate or review the hotel by clicking the rating value (1 through 5) and then clicking Submit Rating.
- Note: You might be prompted to sign in with your Yahoo! ID and password. When you've signed in, we'll record your rating.
Create a Hotel Review
To create a hotel review:
- Once you have completed rating the hotel (see steps above); complete the form on the next page.
- If you have multiple Yahoo! profiles, select the profile you'd like to display with your review.
- Rate the hotel for value, room, location, and service.
- Enter your review title and review text (please note that your review must be at least 250 words).
- Click Preview and you can see how the review will appear when it's published.
- When you're ready to submit the review, click Post Review.