What are the guidelines for writing a review?
Submit a review:
Share your opinion about places you've visited to help other travelers make informed decisions. By submitting a review, you agree that Yahoo! may publicly post your comments.
Guidelines for writing a review:
- You may submit only one review per location.
- Give helpful and relevant information that is to our Yahoo! Travel users, which will aid them in making travel-related decisions.
- Be objective and be truthful. Tell us how you really feel. Useful reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a place, but also why. Be detailed and specific:
- Did it meet your expectations?
- How does it compare to other, similar places that you have visited?
- What features of the place did you like or dislike?
- Would you recommend it to others?
- Stay on topic. Keep your comments focused on what you are reviewing.
- Be thorough. The recommended length for a good review is 2 to 3 paragraphs.
- Do not spoil it for others and please do not abuse the service. Reviews should not harass, abuse, or threaten another's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, impersonate someone else, contain inappropriate subject matter or language (including profanity), sexually explicit, illegal or otherwise objectionable content, as determined by Yahoo! in its sole discretion.
- Do not post personal information. Never assume that you are completely anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Reviews should not include personal information, such as email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers or credit card numbers belonging to you or others.
- Do not post multiple or commercial reviews. Reviews should not include multiple posts by the same user or posts that have spam, commercial or advertising content or links.
- Do not copy or otherwise infringe others' material, trademarks or other intellectual property. Reviews should include your own, original thoughts. We want to hear from you!
- Do not upload HTML, viruses, or other malicious code. Reviews are for text only comments. Please help to protect the Yahoo! network.
- Reviews are for Yahoo! Travel users only. Reviews are meant for travelers to help other travelers. Establishment owners are not allowed to post reviews or any promotional or advertising information in the Yahoo! Travel's reviews.
- Establishment owners are not allowed to post reviews or any promotional or advertising information in the Yahoo! Travel's reviews
Note: Yahoo! Travel wants its ratings and reviews to reflect the most comprehensive experience that our users have had with local businesses and services. For this reason, our ratings and reviews do not expire.
Important Guideline: Yahoo! reserves the right to refuse or remove any review that does not comply with these guidelines or the Yahoo! Terms of Service, as determined by Yahoo! in its sole discretion, and to terminate your Yahoo! account (including email) for a violation. Yahoo! is not responsible or liable in any way for ratings and reviews posted by its users.