Additional charges to hotel bills
If you book:
- A GoodBuy (prepaid) hotel rate, your charge includes most taxes. Incidental costs such as meals, laundry, mini-bar, telephone, and parking are not included in your reservation rate.
- A Non-GoodBuy (non-prepaid) hotel reservation, local and state taxes, and fees are not included in your quoted rate, unless stated. These charges generally range from 10% to 20% of the room rate and are added to your bill when you checkout as well as any incidental charges.
Paying the incidentals (additional charges) upon check-out:
- It is always a good idea to check out at the hotel's front desk and request a copy of your bill.
- Please review all additional charges (incidentals) such as meals, laundry, mini-bar, and telephone calls, room service, spa etc.
- Pay any outstanding charges and request a final copy of your bill with a zero balance.