Linking buttons to websites
Learn how to create buttons on Yahoo! Toolbar which link to a custom URL/website.
To create a custom button which will link to the site of your choice:
- Click the icon on the right end of the toolbar.
- Click Create a custom app under "Browse Categories."
Note: If the site you want to link to is on the list of available links, click +Add for that link.
- Enter the URL for the site you want to link in the "Website Address (URL)" box.
- Enter a name for the link.
- Choose an icon for the link.
- Click Save.
Note: If you do not see your new button added immediately, click the Settings button (the gear-shapped icon on the right side of the toolbar) and select Refresh Toolbar.