Yahoo! Axis common features
This article details the Yahoo! Axis features found on all platforms.
The Yahoo! Axis apps have the following features in common across all supported platforms. Depending on the device you are using, accessing and using the features will be different:
- Search box – enter your search term.
- Get search suggestions, visual snapshots of web results, and quick answers to common searches, like the weather forecast or local movie show times.
- Saving BookmarksStar Icon – the web page you are currently viewing can be saved to your bookmark.
- A pop-up window will open when you tap on the bookmarksStar Icon. Select which folder you want to save the bookmarked page to.
- To get you started, two folders are available to save bookmarks: "My Favorites" and "Read Later".
- You can also create your own folders and save bookmarks there.
Note: Your saved bookmarks are accessible by tapping on the Bookmark ManagerRibbon Icon.
- Bookmark ManagerRibbon Icon – the bookmark ribbon is displayed horizontally in the tablet and mobile versions, and is vertical in the desktop version. Select the ribbon to display your saved bookmarks and bookmark folders.
- Home Page - The Yahoo! Axis home page shows you your favorite bookmarked web pages and the last thing you were doing on your other devices. With one tap you can pick up from where you left off.