Yahoo! App Search comment posting guidelines
This article describes the rules and regulations pertaining to posting comments on Yahoo! App Search.
App reviews let you share your opinions and knowledge about apps with other users. Here are a few things to consider as you post:
- Do not use profanity, vulgarity, obscenities, or inappropriate language.
- Do not harass, abuse, or threaten another's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Tell us if you liked or disliked the app, and most importantly WHY you liked or disliked it.
- Don't comment on other reviews or reviewers, discuss the app instead.
- No commercial promotions are allowed.
- This is a public forum. Do not post personal information like your phone number, mailing addresses, bank account number, credit card information or social security numbers.
- No HTML or hyperlinks allowed.
NOTE: Yahoo! reserves the right to refuse or remove any review that does not comply with these guidelines or the Terms of Service. Yahoo! also reserves the right to terminate your Yahoo! account (including email) for a violation. Yahoo! is not responsible or liable in any way for reviews or comments posted by its users.