Android Alerts for the Yahoo! Sports app
To set alerts for a game:
- From the Yahoo! Sports app menu, tap the sport.
- Tap the game for which you wish to receive alerts.
- Tap the Alerts option at the top-center of the page.
- The alerts that you have selected will be displayed.
- Check the box next to each alert to enable the desired alerts.
To view and confirm all the Alerts that you have selected:
- From the Yahoo! Sports app menu, tap the Settings option.
- Tap Alert Settings.
- Here, you will see all the alerts that you have selected.
Additionally, you will be provided with the following options:
- Enable or disable alerts
- Enable or disable audible/vibrate alerts
- Remove all alerts
If you do not receive the alerts that are listed under the "Remove All Alerts" section when viewing your "Alert Settings," please ensure that you have the latest version of the app installed. You may also uninstall and reinstall the current version. Also consider if you are outside of coverage or temporarily are not receiving coverage when an alert is sent, it will not be received.
If you have taken all of the above-mentioned steps and you continue to not receive your selected alerts, please click the Get Help button on this page, and provide us with the specific alerts (including the team, game, and alert) that you have selected. We will then investigate the matter further.