Finding your picks on Sportacular - iPhone
Sportacular gives you the capability to keep track of the picks that you have already made.
Here's how you find your picks:
- Select the sport you would like to view.
- From the Bottom Tool Bar, select the Profile icon.
- Under the Sportacular Heading, select the My Picks icon.
You have the choice whether to view a general summary of all your picks, view a history of your past picks, or see how your picks match up in the Sportacular Picks Leaderboard section.
While making picks for Sportacular, there are actually two different IDs that could be attached to the picks:
- Device ID - used when you have not signed in to Facebook Connect.
- FB Connect ID - used when you are signed in.
Unfortunately, once you sign into Facebook Connect, the picks that you previously made using just your Device ID are erased, and you start with a clean slate with the new ID. We are currently working on being able to transfer your previous picks information to your Facebook Connect ID, but we do not have a timetable for when this feature will be added to the app.